Chief Executive Officer – Elfrida Rathbone Camden
Alexis Keir, our current Director, is leaving ERC in February.
We are now seeking a new CEO to lead the charity in the next exciting stage of its development and who will make sure the voice of service users is central to our work and vision.
· Provide inspirational leadership and management to the Senior team and to support all staff in their work to provide excellent services.
· Demonstrate a strong track record of growing an organisation and working to fulfil its business objectives.
· Manage, develop, promote, and grow the work of Elfrida Rathbone Camden by building and implementing an ambitious organisational strategy.
· Possess strong analytical skills, especially the ability to interpret and manage financial data, Key Performance Indicators, and drive operational improvement efficiencies across all aspects of the organisation.
· Show effective motivational and supportive leadership through engagement initiatives.
· Possess excellent relationship building skills
· Provide an excellent standard of service that supports project development and improve the quality of life for families and students.
· Ensure the financial sustainability of the organisation through sound financial planning, risk and business management and income generation.
· Take responsibility for identifying opportunities for growth, business development, fundraising and diversification.
Salary – £45-50,000 per annum (depending on experience)
35 hours per week
25 days per year annual leave (plus an additional 3 days between Christmas and New Year
To apply please send us your CV, our Equal Opportunities and the ERC Response Form addressing the Person Specification to: firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date – Sunday 13th February at 11.59 pm
Initial Interviews week commencing 21st February 2022
Please note this position is subject to a DBS check
Learning Support Assistant – Leighton College
Elfrida Rathbone Camden are seeking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant to work with learners attending our OFSTED registered Leighton College for young people with a learning disability aged 16–25 years old. Hours are 26 hours per week, Monday-Thursday Term Time Only.
The aim of this role is to provide classroom support for students with special needs and disabilities, planning and facilitating the delivery of high-quality interventions, and support students, classroom teachers.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a professional attitude and the ability to work flexibly within their role. They will also demonstrate a real desire to put our students needs first, have strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively within a team.
You will on occasion be expected to cover classes across the college programme in a range of subjects, which will be pre-planned.
To apply please complete the Application Form and the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form below and return to email@example.com with the subject title Learning Support Assistant. Candidates will be interviewed on a rolling basis and the vacancy will be withdrawn if a suitable candidate(s) is found.
Maths & Digital Tutor Leighton College – Maternity Cover from Feb 2022 to end of March 2022
The tutor will be responsible for delivering Mathematics and Digital Skills sessions to 16-25-year-olds with mild to moderate learning difficulties. The course focus is on independent living skills to bridge the transition from adolescence to adulthood.
You will be supporting learners in setting and achieving targets in their individual learning programmes, and leading weekly Maths and Digital Skills sessions, including scheme of work, weekly lesson and evaluation plans and end of term reports. You will be responsible for classroom management (of learners and support staff), and required to work collaboratively with the Course Leader to support the pastoral needs of learners.
To apply please complete the Application Form and the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title Maths and Digital Tutor. Candidates will be interviewed on a rolling basis and the vacancy will be withdrawn if a suitable candidate(s) is found.
Please see our volunteering page for all current opportunities with Elfrida Rathbone Camden
Elfrida Rathbone Camden is committed to the safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All ERC posts are subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service clearance. ERC welcomes applications from people who consider themselves to be from disadvantaged groups.
Elfrida Rathbone Camden is a London Living Wage Employer.